- 300g (11 oz) organic porridge oats
- 50g (20z) each chopped Brazil nuts, flaked almonds, wheatgerm or rye flakes & sunflower seeds
- 25g (1oz) sesame seeds
- 100ml (3 1/2 fluid oz) sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp runny honey
- 100g (3 1/2oz) each raisins/dried blueberries/dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 140°C (120°C fan oven) AGA shelf on lowest runners in baking oven.
- Put Brazil nuts in bag and smash them into small pieces. Put oats, nuts, wheatgerm or rye flakes and all seeds into a large bowl.
- Gently heat the oil and honey in a pan then pour it over the oat mix and stir well to combine. Spread evenly into a shallow baking tray and cook in the oven for one hour, until really golden, almost caramelised. Cool briefly.
- Transfer to large bowl and stir in the dried fruit. Mix well. Store in an airtight container and the Granola will keep for up to a week. Serve with milk, Soy milk or yogurt.